Fw: Fwd: Planet Ice Summer League 2012

  • b_allum@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      For those who don't ever make the team and want to play hockey lol

      From: "Beninho . " <allum69@...>
      Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:00:03
      To: b_allum@...<b_allum@...>
      Subject: Fw: Fwd: Planet Ice Summer League 2012

      From: allum69@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:58:39
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

      For those off you who don't make the team lol

      From: info@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:56:16
      To: <info@...>
      Subject: Fwd: Planet Ice Summer League 2012

        Hi Guys......

       Registration for the Planet Ice Summer League is now open on line at
      www.pisl.biz <http://www.pisl.biz> [4] [5]

       The Summer League is an ice hockey tournament run by Planet Ice from
      Basingstoke ice rink, it is recreational ice hockey and caters for
       players of varying standards and it takes place throughout May, June
      and July on Saturday/Sunday evenings. The majority of games will
       be on a Sunday.

       Everyone enters as an individual and the league allocates them into
      teams, its a chance to meet new players, make new friends and play
       ice hockey with a new outlook. Players must have full ice hockey
      equipment and be 18 or over.

       First team training will be on Sunday 20th May at 4:30pm and then
      the first game will be on Saturday 26th May, face off at 4:30pm.

       The cost is £140 per player and that includes a minimum of 10 games
      and a team shirt. CUT OFF DATE TO SIGN UP IS APRIL 5TH.
       When signing up you will need to pay an £80 non-refundable deposit,
      this payment needs to be in cash or by cheque (payable to Planet Ice),
       in an envelope with your name and summer league on it and handed
      into the Stick N Puck reception desk where you will be given a
      receipt.
       The remainder of the money needs to be paid by the 3rd of May.

       Please pass this email onto anyone you know who plays ice hockey and
      plaster it on your facebook.

       LETS PLAY HOCKEY........

      Stewart

      Stick N Puck Coach
      Power And Stamina Coach
      GB Sledge Hockey Asst Coach
      Battle Back Bison Asst Coach

      Basingstoke Bison Camp Asst Coach & Organiser
      British Sledge Hockey Association
       Battle Back Ice Hockey Programme

      Web: www.sticknpuckbasingstoke.com <http://www.sticknpuckbasingstoke.com> [6]
      Email: sticknpuck@...