Re: [Hyenas] Team Social

    Message 1 of 48 , Feb 15, 2012
      I'm up for anything that doesn't involve "Let's get smashed in Basingstoke."

      Cheers.

      Fenno

      From: Vas Stefanopoulos <vasilak1@...>
      Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 01:59:05 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: [Hyenas] Team Social

      When is the next team doo....as it seems a while since Martins mum took us all out on the razz!!

    • b_allum@yahoo.com
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 22, 2012
        V is it about that time ???

        From: Vas Stefanopoulos <vasilak1@...>
        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 04:19:57 -0800 (PST)
        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] FYI

        End of the day its a team game and lets all get behind each other and try beat those Westminster goons on Saturday :)

        From: Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...>
        Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:45:29 +0000

        Here here

        Points to play a game defeats the object in helping

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 21 Feb 2012, at 10:41, Jays Gmail <jasonacowan@...> wrote:

        That blows!!  So even if I attended games I help I'd still only be making up 1 point per week compared to the top point holders.

        Hey ho.  Bring back scrimmage it'll be the only game experience I get this year...

        On 21 Feb 2012, at 10:24, JoBennett@... wrote:

        Hi James,
        Is there a reason I'm not on this list?
        Jo

        Message Received: Feb 21 2012, 10:16 AM
        From: "James Bone"
        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Hyenas] FYI

        These points for 8 training sessions 11/12/11 - 8/1/12 - 15/1/12 - 22/1/12 - 29/1/12 - 5/2/12 - 12/2/12 - 19/2/12
        and the 2 last home games 21/1/12 - 4/2/12

        below are where peoples points have been collected from, if people want to know which sessions they have missed let someone else in the committee know

        Points
        PointsTrainPlayHelp
        James Bone11812
        Graham Woolford11812
        Dickie Fisher11704
        Simon Dacosta11704
        Matt Neal10820
        Martin Turner10820
        Pete Freitag10820
        Jimmie Llewellyn10820
        SJ10820
        Mark Momone10820
        Dave Key10712
        Tom Walke9720
        Jon Taylor9720
        Luke Francis9720
        scott Nichol9702
        Matt Lofthouse9702
        Will Pearce9720
        Mike Currie9720
        Kristine Sarapova9720
        Carl Sinclair9720
        Luke Dacosta8602
        Gareth Driver8602
        Ben Allum8800
        Heather8800
        Neil Porter7610
        Ian Fenton7520
        Kay Carrington7700
        Ivo7700
        Vas6600
        Jason Cowan6600

        CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        From: jasonacowan@...
        Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:55:38 +0000
        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Up coming game

        Or just share it on google docs as read only

        On 20 Feb 2012, at 13:24, b_allum@... wrote:

        Boner can you show the currant points list again !!

        From: Scott Nichol <spiritofsvaha@...>
        Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:55:44 -0800 (PST)

        Hey Ric,

        I will agree with Peter and Ben.  We need to be fair about the point system.  I am aware that it can be sfrustrating for you and indeed some of us who have not had enough points to play.  We just need to deal with the games as they come.  I also agree with you about the upcoming game.  They are going to be stronger than the last couple of games.

        Cheers Scoots