Possible away game 14/1/12

    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
      We have been offered a game at Bracknell on sat 14th jan against what I believe is a much improved Bracknell Blizzard it is a 23:30pm f/o before we accept could we people give me a yes or no (inc netminders !) before I reply to them.

      Thanks
      Graham
    • b_allum@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
        On the good food channel watch man vs food - its black deans favourite tv show !!

        From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:27:04 +0000
        To: Hyenas email<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Hyenas] Possible away game 14/1/12

        We have been offered a game at Bracknell on sat 14th jan against what I believe is a much improved Bracknell Blizzard it is a 23:30pm f/o before we accept could we people give me a yes or no (inc netminders !) before I reply to them.

        Thanks
        Graham

      • Matthew Pennefather-Neal
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
          Im good for the 14th

          To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          From: g_woolford@...
          Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:27:04 +0000

          We have been offered a game at Bracknell on sat 14th jan against what I believe is a much improved Bracknell Blizzard it is a 23:30pm f/o before we accept could we people give me a yes or no (inc netminders !) before I reply to them.

          Thanks
          Graham
        • Tom Walke
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
            I'm in.

            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
              Yes,

              Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:27 PM

              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
                And what the f@@k has that got to do with if we accept a game or not Ben or maybe I just shouldn't bother ????????

                From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
                Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:27:04 +0000
                To: Hyenas email<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                We have been offered a game at Bracknell on sat 14th jan against what I believe is a much improved Bracknell Blizzard it is a 23:30pm f/o before we accept could we people give me a yes or no (inc netminders !) before I reply to them.

                Thanks
                Graham

              • Carl Sinclair
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
                  I'm in

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On 4 Jan 2012, at 12:42, "Peter Freitag" <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

                  Yes,

                  Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:27 PM

                  We have been offered a game at Bracknell on sat 14th jan against what I believe is a much improved Bracknell Blizzard it is a 23:30pm f/o before we accept could we people give me a yes or no (inc netminders !) before I reply to them.

                  Thanks
                  Graham

                • Michael Currie
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012

                    Me and Kristine are available.

                    Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:27 PM

                    We have been offered a game at Bracknell on sat 14th jan against what I believe is a much improved Bracknell Blizzard it is a 23:30pm f/o before we accept could we people give me a yes or no (inc netminders !) before I reply to them.

                    Thanks
                    Graham

                  • Vas Yahoo

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
                        Yes from me

                      • ricky.de@talk21.com
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
                          Should be ok to play. Mike doesn't have email
                          Rik

                          From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
                          Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:27:04 +0000
                          To: Hyenas email<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                        • spiritofsvaha@yahoo.ca
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
                            I should be good to play. Scoots
                          • b_allum@yahoo.com
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
                              Watch this film quality - www.poopchute.com

                              From: "spiritofsvaha@..." <spiritofsvaha@...>
                              Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 15:37:27 +0000 (UTC)
                              To: Graham Woolford<g_woolford@...>; Hyenas email<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                              ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                              Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Possible away game 14/1/12

                              I should be good to play. Scoots

                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
                                I'm definitely available and well up for that dude!

                              • JoBennett@fsmail.net
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012

                                  I'm in.

                                  Jo

                                  Message Received: Jan 04 2012, 12:27 PM
                                  From: "Graham Woolford"
                                  To: "Hyenas email"

                                • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jan 4, 2012
                                    good to go #25

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jan 5, 2012
                                        Can I have a coffee - BLACK !!!

                                        From: gareth driver <dfens02@...>
                                        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 23:44:06 +0000 (GMT)
                                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jan 5, 2012
                                          B is avaliable for this 1, let the good times roll (see if I can do my new years resoultion - no penaltys in a game :) )
                                          See you all on sunday - much love kennedy xxx

                                          From: gareth driver <dfens02@...>
                                          Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                          Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 23:44:06 +0000 (GMT)
                                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jan 5, 2012
                                            No game now another team accepted the invitation before us.

                                            From: gareth driver <dfens02@...>
                                            Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 23:44:06 +0000 (GMT)

                                              From: gareth driver <dfens02@...>
                                              Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 23:44:06 +0000 (GMT)

                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jan 6, 2012
                                                Don't think it is V

                                                From: gareth driver <dfens02@...>
                                                Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 23:44:06 +0000 (GMT)

                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jan 6, 2012
                                                  F@@k you sadam hussain of iraq !!

                                                  From: b_allum@...
                                                  Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                                  Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 08:10:36 +0000
                                                  To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                                                  From: gareth driver <dfens02@...>
                                                  Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 23:44:06 +0000 (GMT)

                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Jan 6, 2012
                                                    Yes Vas the game with Coventry on the 21st is still on.

                                                    On 6 Jan 2012, at 08:10, b_allum@... wrote:

                                                    Don't think it is V

                                                    From: gareth driver <dfens02@...>
                                                    Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 23:44:06 +0000 (GMT)