Gloves

  • Tom Walke
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 12, 2011
      Morning,

      Did anyone see or pick up some Nike-Bauer gloves last week? Would have been in the away changing room.

      Cheers

      Tom
    • b_allum@yahoo.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 16, 2011
        Tonight we Stick with them. Tonight we Skate with them. And we Shut them down because we can !!! - Tonight WE are the greatest hockey team in the world. Their time is over, Its done, I'm so sick and tired of hearing how great the soviets are. You were born to be hockey players each and every1 of you. This is Your time. Now go out there and Take it !!!!!

        From: Michael Currie <mike@...>
        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:01:37 +0000
        To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Grosvenor Cup

        I've got an old pair too, got a hole in the thumb, but would be ok for a bit.

        On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

        Might have an old pair you can borrow Tom and lofty hasn't been near them .

        On 16 Dec 2011, at 14:07, Tom Walke <tomwalke9@...> wrote:

        If I had gloves I would.

        On 16 Dec 2011, at 13:10, b_allum@... wrote:

        I know , its all the others fella !!

        From: Jays Gmail <jasonacowan@...>
        Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:09:11 +0000

        No. I've already said I'm not going

        On 16 Dec 2011, at 12:43, b_allum@... wrote:

        Reminder grosvenor cup wed 21st, it will be a fun, fast paced session with beer, did boner and driver want to come , simon has asked ???? - we might have chubbs going :)

        From: Michael Currie <mike@...>
        Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 22:20:35 +0000

        Me and Kristine are up for it too.

        On Dec 14, 2011 10:10 PM, <JoBennett@...> wrote:

        Sorry, I'm away.

        Jo

        Message Received: Dec 14 2011, 07:02 PM
        From: b_allum@...
        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        Good man karl

        From: Carl Sinclair
        Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 18:59:15 +0000

        I'm up for it

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 14 Dec 2011, at 16:42, Matthew Pennefather-Neal <matthew1783@...> wrote:

        Im up for it mate

        Matt

        > To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        > From: b_allum@...
        > Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:45:42 +0000
        > Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Grosvenor Cup
        >
        > So any replys except graham abt the grosvenor cup ????? (Spoke to fenno). This team is terrible at communicating !!!

        Recent Activity: