Re: [Hyenas] Fw: Drinks

  • ricky.de@talk21.com
    Message 1 of 63 , Dec 5, 2011
      Turners future shed mate

      From: b_allum@...
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:27:31 +0000
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Fw: Drinks

      A miracle has happened, loretta has come out of hidding :)

      From: Simon Dacosta <simondacosta2@...>
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:22:13 +0000
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

      Actually I'm a yes and I haven't been on a long move I've been in Thailand having a sex change I'm now called loretta thanks

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 5 Dec 2011, at 10:50, b_allum@... wrote:

      I have had contact with dave kiddle and gary cornwell, coachs from The 2 year undefeated Team Demolition which V and B played for, boner trained but never played a game. Numbers are now looking good, adam lee and gary trueman are both yes, loft is a no as there will be no horses nearby to molest. Simon dacosta is a no he is still on his 4 month house moving. Driver has insisted on bring his own beer, I told him he can't so he will have a few san miguels before his arrival. X

      From: Vas Stefanopoulos <vasilak1@...>
      Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 02:26:50 -0800 (PST)

      Guys/Girls

      Good News, after a long DMC with Driver last nite he said he will come out ONLY if we agree to his T&C's which are, any girls he makes contact with that night we have to confirm that in fact he is an ex NHL'er and that he used to play for the BISON, after a lot of talk and debate, we both felt this was a fair compromise.

      On another note.....bad news regarding Martins mum, she has rejected the chance to come out with the Hyenas as apparently after a few drinks she gets a "little wild" and also me thinks Martin has booked the shed from midnight til 4am that night.

      And finally Luke is still debating to come out of the closet with these Yes/No emails.......

      Regards

      Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 11:47:17 +0000

      I missed you off coach, I knew you were not going, its rare you turn up training :) xx

      From: Jays Gmail <jasonacowan@...>
      Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 11:44:01 +0000

      I'm also a no. Only the third time I've said....!

      On 2 Dec 2011, at 10:27, b_allum@... wrote:

      Up date on the hyenas TEAM christmas drinks, no - rik, fenno, boner, porker, currie and kristina, Pete, Kay and dickie, big gay carl, iain "fiddler" single, yes - simon beere, simon rusala, stef, mattais, B and V, Jon, Driver, Karl, matt, private martin turner and his mum, maybe graham, defo Black dean, rest of you reply , BAD TEAM SPIRIT from the rest off you - love kennedy x

      From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
      Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 23:23:35 +0000 (GMT)

      I'm glad I read all of those emails.  I'd have hated myself if I'd missed them...

      I'm doubtful for the 9th, I'm already on two nights out before Thursday.

      If I lived in Basingstoke I'd be a definite!

      Fenno

      Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:38:55 +0000

      Yup will got on to adam lee later, he should be a defo, I will also ask gary trueman

      From: Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...>
      Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:38:11 +0000
      ReplyTo:
    • Carl Sinclair
      Message 63 of 63 , Dec 17, 2011
        I'm in

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 14 Dec 2011, at 16:01, Jays Gmail <jasonacowan@...> wrote:

        I'm free Friday 24th feb

        On 14 Dec 2011, at 15:45, b_allum@... wrote:

        As requested by Driver Christmas drinks are going to be re-arranged !!!! , will give you PLENTY of notice once date sorted out , NO EXCUSES !!!!

        Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:21:01 +0000

        Update meet at 8, black dean gotta do his hair !!

        Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:44:55 +0000
        ReplyTo: b_allum@...

        Good man x

        From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
        Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:38:33 +0000

        I should be there for between 19:30 & 20:00 for a couple :o)

        On 9 Dec 2011, at 16:21, b_allum@... wrote:

        RYERSON - meet you at gobblers Knob !!!

        From: Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...>
        Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:20:32 +0000

        P.s. I never replied....but am coming :-)

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 9 Dec 2011, at 16:17, b_allum@... wrote:

        > H has repled as a yes, so I expect to defo see will tonight :), maybe see graham, hope to see pete out on his other p@@@ up. Ruzala and stef send there regards, dissapointed none of you coming out, still B and V, martin , matt , and driver will fly the flag for the hyenas, then we have james ketchall, gary trueman, warren, adam lee, simon beere, dave kiddle and gary cornwall, have a good night hyenas, btw I am not organising anything again as abt 50 per cent don't both replying, waste of my time and effort !!!! - much love B xx

        Recent Activity:
          MARKETPLACE