Re: [Hyenas] Fw: Drinks

  • Carl Sinclair
    Message 1 of 63 , Nov 30, 2011
      I think Martin's mum could drink Private Martin under the table

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 30 Nov 2011, at 16:46, b_allum@... wrote:

      > Right ppl so far B and V, Mattais, Private Martin Turner, Matt, Driver, Jon, are defos - waiting on a lot of people BLOODY ANSWER it is rude not too !!! We also have Black Dean, by the way Martin is ur mum coming ????

    • Carl Sinclair
      Message 63 of 63 , Dec 17, 2011
        I'm in

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 14 Dec 2011, at 16:01, Jays Gmail <jasonacowan@...> wrote:

        I'm free Friday 24th feb

        On 14 Dec 2011, at 15:45, b_allum@... wrote:

        As requested by Driver Christmas drinks are going to be re-arranged !!!! , will give you PLENTY of notice once date sorted out , NO EXCUSES !!!!

        Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:21:01 +0000
        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Fw: Drinks

        Update meet at 8, black dean gotta do his hair !!

        Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:44:55 +0000
        ReplyTo: b_allum@...

        Good man x

        From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
        Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:38:33 +0000

        I should be there for between 19:30 & 20:00 for a couple :o)

        On 9 Dec 2011, at 16:21, b_allum@... wrote:

        RYERSON - meet you at gobblers Knob !!!

        From: Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...>
        Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:20:32 +0000

        P.s. I never replied....but am coming :-)

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 9 Dec 2011, at 16:17, b_allum@... wrote:

        > H has repled as a yes, so I expect to defo see will tonight :), maybe see graham, hope to see pete out on his other p@@@ up. Ruzala and stef send there regards, dissapointed none of you coming out, still B and V, martin , matt , and driver will fly the flag for the hyenas, then we have james ketchall, gary trueman, warren, adam lee, simon beere, dave kiddle and gary cornwall, have a good night hyenas, btw I am not organising anything again as abt 50 per cent don't both replying, waste of my time and effort !!!! - much love B xx

        Recent Activity:
          MARKETPLACE