Fwd: [Hyenas] Fwd: Hyenas Fixtures Date

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
      Amendment to list/dates below 25/2/12 has now been confirmed as a home game with Westminster Statesmen.

      Graham

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
      Date: 31 October 2011 09:29:12 GMT
      To: Hyenas email <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] Fwd: Hyenas Fixtures Date

      Morning all

      I have booked up a number of Home ice slots so thought I would let everyone know what dates we have for home games, some fixtures are already arranged and some of the dates are still clear for me to sort out teams to play but thought it best to give you all the dates for your diaries/calanders.
      04/11/11 @ 23:30pm Away to Bracknell B52's
      12/11/11 @ 23:15pm Home to Bracknell B52's
      03/12/11 @ 23:15pm Home to Solent & Gosport Spartans
      21/01/12 @ 23:15pm Home to Coventry Bruins
      25/02/12 @ 23:15pm Home Opp TBC
      31/03/12 @ 23:15pm Home Opp TBC
      28/04/12 @ 23:15pm Home Opp TBC
      26/05/12 @ 23:15pm Home Opp TBC
      Also the Rink have confimed there will be no training 18/12/11, 25/12/11 & 01/01/12 so last traing before Christmas will be 11/12/11 returning to the Ice 08/01/12 (no training for 3 wks)

      Regards
      Graham

    • Jays Gmail
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 26, 2011
        Hi all.

        Firstly hope you all had a good Christmas.

        I've been thinking about my coaching and have come to the conclusion that I will be hanging my coaching skates up now.

        I've enjoyed my time coaching (even if it has been at a basic level) and hope that it has helped some of you. If only one person has found it useful then that's good.

        I never claimed full on coaching skills and have am finding that I'm losing out on the chance to skate and enjoy the sessions myself as I am paying to play just as much as the next person.

        I'll return Fenno's coaching board at the next session.

        Live long and prosper my padawan learners...

        Jase (non coach!)
      • Michael Currie

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 27, 2011
            When does training start again I may grace
            U with my presence

            Sent from my iPhone

          • b_allum@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 27, 2011
              No don't !!

              From: Simon Dacosta <simondacosta2@...>
              Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:29:17 +0000
              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Cc: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Coaching skates up for grabs...

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 27, 2011

                8th I think

                On Dec 27, 2011 4:33 PM, <b_allum@...> wrote:

                No don't !!

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 27, 2011
                  Totally understand Jase!

                  Boney, Muzza and myself felt exactly the same when we took on the coaching after Iain S left the club.

                  So...

                  Anyone else fancy taking up the coaching?

                  Word.

                  Fenno