Away game at Bracknell

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 26, 2011
      Morning Team

      Don't forget we have a away game at Bracknell next Friday (04/11/11 @ 23:30pm) James should be sending out the text any day now to see who is available, we also have a return game with Bracknell at home 12/11/11 @ 23:15pm so put it in the diary.

      Graham
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 27, 2011
        Possible chance of an away game (Streatham) on Friday 9/12/11.
        Who would be up for it (23:45pm) ?
        Need to let them know ASAP as the slot is on offer on a first come first serve basis.

        Cheers
         Graham

        On 26 Oct 2011, at 08:10, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

        Morning Team

        Don't forget we have a away game at Bracknell next Friday (04/11/11 @ 23:30pm) James should be sending out the text any day now to see who is available, we also have a return game with Bracknell at home 12/11/11 @ 23:15pm so put it in the diary.

        Graham

      • Jays Gmail

            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 28, 2011
              I can't either, got work early the next day.

              On 27 Oct 2011, at 20:02, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

              Possible chance of an away game (Streatham) on Friday 9/12/11.
              Who would be up for it (23:45pm) ?
              Need to let them know ASAP as the slot is on offer on a first come first serve basis.

              Cheers
               Graham

              On 26 Oct 2011, at 08:10, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

              Morning Team

              Don't forget we have a away game at Bracknell next Friday (04/11/11 @ 23:30pm) James should be sending out the text any day now to see who is available, we also have a return game with Bracknell at home 12/11/11 @ 23:15pm so put it in the diary.

              Graham

            • Matthew Pennefather-Neal
              Message 6 of 20 , Oct 28, 2011
                Im in

                Matt

                CC: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 20 , Oct 28, 2011
                          Hi Graham,

                          I might actually be back in the country for a couple of these ... 9th Dec and 12th Nov (which Michael can probably help out with clock etc. too ... and since, owing to my not exactly frequent training appearances, I somewhat suspect I'll be helping  tell me if help is needed as I'll only have just got back so happy to help if needed but might fall asleep!!

                          Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
                          Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                          28/10/2011 10:53

                          Please respond to
                          Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                          "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                          cc
                          Subject
                          Re: [Hyenas] Away game at Bracknell

                            Message 13 of 20 , Oct 28, 2011

                              Graham,

                              not everybody looks at their e-mails during the day. I would give it until tomorrow and then decide.

                              Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 3:01 PM

                            • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                              Message 14 of 20 , Oct 28, 2011
                                sorry not around

                                Subj: Re: [Hyenas] Away game at Bracknell

                                wrote:

                                > Morning Team

                                > Don't forget we have a away game at Bracknell next Friday (04/11/11 @
                                23:30pm) James should be sending out the text any day now to see who is
                                available, we also have a return game with Bracknell at home 12/11/11 @
                                23:15pm so put it in the diary.

                                > Graham

                              • John Preston
                                Message 15 of 20 , Oct 28, 2011
                                  Not that I've got any points, but I'm also a no unfortunately as I'm waiting to hear about being sent away on a contract for 2 - 3 months

                                  sorry not around

                                  wrote:

                                  > Morning Team

                                  > Don't forget we have a away game at Bracknell next Friday (04/11/11 @
                                  23:30pm) James should be sending out the text any day now to see who is
                                  available, we also have a return game with Bracknell at home 12/11/11 @
                                  23:15pm so put it in the diary.

                                  > Graham

                                • Vas Yahoo
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Oct 28, 2011
                                    I'm sorry but who are you again???

                                    Sent from my iPhone

                                    wrote:

                                    > Morning Team

                                    > Don't forget we have a away game at Bracknell next Friday (04/11/11 @
                                    23:30pm) James should be sending out the text any day now to see who is
                                    available, we also have a return game with Bracknell at home 12/11/11 @
                                    23:15pm so put it in the diary.

                                    > Graham

                                  • John Preston

                                    • b_allum@yahoo.com
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Oct 28, 2011
                                        Its preston, you know, instead of training he watches babestation channel 906 - 954 if your jon taylor 50 +

                                        From: Vas Yahoo <vasilak1@...>
                                        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 21:46:20 +0100
                                        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>