Re: [Hyenas] FW: Registration Fees and New Subs Payment

  • Jays Gmail
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 28, 2011
      Yes hyenas is first team and in fact I'm not registering at the mo for Cougars but if and when I do then I'll sort it out at the time.

      Thanks for the heads up though.

      Jase

      On 28 Sep 2011, at 18:06, Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

      Jase,

      I take it therefore that the Hyenas are your first team. If you register for another team (Cougars?) it would be £30,

      I am sure you've thought of that but just checking.

      On 28/09/2011 11:27, Jays Gmail wrote:

      So is mine. Paid £50.31 (£50 + my player number) as I didn't have option to add a reference!

      Jase

      On 28 Sep 2011, at 11:14, Matthew Pennefather-Neal <matthew1783@...> wrote:

      Paid. Should come up as MATT PEN REG

      Matt

      CC: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: jasonacowan@...
      Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:52:40 +0100
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] FW: Registration Fees and New Subs Payment

      Yes mine is also Carls Subs!!!

      On 26 Sep 2011, at 19:29, <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

      I've transfered my £50, but the Bank would let me enter any reference details so it will probably show up as Carls Subs

      From: tanyamorganbone@...
      To: james22ice@...
      Subject: Registration Fees and New Subs Payment
      Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:41:19 +0100

      Below are 2011/2012 registration fees

      Payyments are needed by the end of the month, any money not in by this time will not be able to train or play as of the end of the month.

      1st team registrations £50.00 (Does not include ladies league teams)
      2nd team registrations £35.00

      Coaches with a valid 11/12 licence will get one free players licence (so far only applies to Boney).

      Any ladies that have registration with  Womens League Team you will also require a League Licence Holder Permission Form for the 2011/12 Season.

      Cheques need to be made payable to Basingstoke Hyenas or direct payments can be made to the team bank account,(same account that your subs are paid into).  If you make a direct payment please can you let me know so I can look out for it.

      On another note please can everyone make sure that they change their subs payment to £30 as of next month (October)

      Any problems give me a shout.

      Recent Activity: