Re: [Hyenas] Game

  • Carl Sinclair
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 24, 2011
      I can give you a lift Tom

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 24 Sep 2011, at 08:56, Tom Walke <tomwalke9@...> wrote:

      I'm not sure who has them but I will need a shirt again tonight. Also can anyone give me a lift back to kempshott after the game?

      Cheers
      Tom

      On 23 Sep 2011, at 22:54, <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

      I'm happy with that

      Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:00:12 +0000
      ReplyTo: b_allum@...

      Cheers Graham x

      From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
      Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:59:04 +0100

      Boney has already asked if I can give you a lift so I will pick you up just after 10 ish.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 24, 2011
        I am good with that Ben if everybody else is.

        Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:00:12 +0000
        ReplyTo: b_allum@...

        Cheers Graham x

        From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
        Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:59:04 +0100

        Boney has already asked if I can give you a lift so I will pick you up just after 10 ish.

        On 23 Sep 2011, at 10:34, b_allum@... wrote:

        > What's the team for saturday ? , oh and can some1 plz give me a lift to and from the rink
        > Much Love Kennedy # 07

      • Lofty
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 24, 2011
          The games is going wrong already ? Lol,
          But seriously have a good game and a few punch ups :)

          Sent from my iPhone 4

          Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:00:12 +0000
          ReplyTo: b_allum@...

          Cheers Graham x

          From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
          Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:59:04 +0100

          Boney has already asked if I can give you a lift so I will pick you up just after 10 ish.

          On 23 Sep 2011, at 10:34, b_allum@... wrote:

          > What's the team for saturday ? , oh and can some1 plz give me a lift to and from the rink
          > Much Love Kennedy # 07

        • Matthew Pennefather-Neal
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 24, 2011
            Sounds like a good idea to me :) Will also need a shirt - Tom Ive text Boney to let him know

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:00:12 +0000
            ReplyTo: b_allum@...

            Cheers Graham xSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

            From: Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...>
            Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:59:04 +0100