      From: Andy Murray <andymurray85@...>
      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 1 April, 2011 11:56:04
      Subject: [Hyenas] Not Playing this year

      Guys,

      I'm not going to be coming back to play this season - I've had a great time playing with you over the years but just not enjoying it anymore so decided to take some time off to see if I wanted to come back or not.

      I may come back next season so don't give my # away yet! Have a good season and kick ass in the Thames Valley cup - I'll probably pop up when you have some games at a reasonable face off time!