9654Re: [Hyenas] Not Playing this year

  • Vas Yahoo
    Apr 1, 2011
      A minute silence before Saturday's game!!!!

      See ya next year :-)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 1 Apr 2011, at 11:56, Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:

      Guys,

      I'm not going to be coming back to play this season - I've had a great time playing with you over the years but just not enjoying it anymore so decided to take some time off to see if I wanted to come back or not.

      I may come back next season so don't give my # away yet! Have a good season and kick ass in the Thames Valley cup - I'll probably pop up when you have some games at a reasonable face off time!