9653Re: [Hyenas] Not Playing this year

  • Lofty
    Apr 1 6:46 AM
      Nah, i dont buy it. Plus i wont allow it. I will see you when you get back on the ice, 'hopefully'
      But in your absence have a good one. And its been emotional.

      Sent from my iPhone 4

      On 1 Apr 2011, at 14:33, Graham Woolford <g_woolford@...> wrote:

      Sorry to hear that mate, thought it might be on the cards though.
      Make sure you get down for some of the early pub sessions I mean games starting in May we can stick you up in the box on the tunes..

      On 1 Apr 2011, at 11:56, Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:

      Guys,

      I'm not going to be coming back to play this season - I've had a great time playing with you over the years but just not enjoying it anymore so decided to take some time off to see if I wanted to come back or not.

      I may come back next season so don't give my # away yet! Have a good season and kick ass in the Thames Valley cup - I'll probably pop up when you have some games at a reasonable face off time!