9649Re: [Hyenas] Not Playing this year

  • b_allum@yahoo.com
    Apr 1, 2011
      Have a good time off andy, I got no one to challenge me for penalty mins now, maybe #driver might step up to the plate ?? KENNEDY

      From: Andy Murray <andymurray85@...>
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:56:04 +0000
      To: <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] Not Playing this year

      Guys,

      I'm not going to be coming back to play this season - I've had a great time playing with you over the years but just not enjoying it anymore so decided to take some time off to see if I wanted to come back or not.

      I may come back next season so don't give my # away yet! Have a good season and kick ass in the Thames Valley cup - I'll probably pop up when you have some games at a reasonable face off time!