9648Re: [Hyenas] Not Playing this year

  • drew Wharton
    Apr 1, 2011
      Sorry to hear it dude, been real good fun playing along side you! Thanks for all the help and that. Hope to see you back on the team some day!
      Andy

      Sent from Andy 'Invictus' Wharton's iphone.

      On 1 Apr 2011, at 11:59, Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:

      Guys,

      I'm not going to be coming back to play this season - I've had a great time playing with you over the years but just not enjoying it anymore so decided to take some time off to see if I wanted to come back or not.

      I may come back next season so don't give my # away yet! Have a good season and kick ass in the Thames Valley cup - I'll probably pop up when you have some games at a reasonable face off time!