9157RE: [Hyenas] Milton Keynes on Friday

  • Andy Murray
    Mar 3, 2010
      No worries mate! I just lost an edge on Sunday and went over on it, I blame Deano though!

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: pandhfreitag@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 19:37:52 +0000
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Milton Keynes on Friday

      Sorry Andy, didn't know, how did you do that? In any case hope you have a speedy recovery.

      From: pandhfreitag@ googlemail. com
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:10:04 +0000

      Now come on Andy, have you gone out the wrong side of the bed today? We need you on the ice not on the bench!

      Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:59 AM

      I'd rather slit my wrists than spend a friday evening bench coaching in Milton Keynes ;)

      Yeah Rich broken nail :( or I'm a rookie and lose my edge while nobody is within 10ft of me and manage to tear some ligaments in my ankle, actually the broken nail sounds less embarrassing!

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: g_woolford@dsl. pipex.com
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:40:05 +0000

      At least we have got a bench coach then :o)

      From: Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@ hotmail.com>
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:33:20 -0500
      To: Basingstoke Hyena's<hyenas@yahoogroups. com>

      What you talking about Andy???? Broken a nail again? :o)

      To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: andymurray85@ hotmail.com
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:15:43 +0000

      I'm not going anymore because it seems I'm a rookie and can't stand up on the ice! No training for me for about 3 weeks and no games for about 6 :( They look a good team though boys so should be a tough one!

      To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: richardthoms1@ hotmail.com
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 04:51:32 -0500

      Guys this game and the next game are crucial if we're going to progress in the tournament. MKJ's seem like decent opponents - they beat the B52's at home and didn't loose to the Night-Wolves by much.

      Let's go up there and give 'em the KENNEDY treatment... . eh Ben.

      Dave - Can I grab a seat in your car please?

      Cheers
      Rich #12

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
      Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:06:17 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] Milton Keynes on Friday

      Who's playing on Friday? From what Iain was saying we're still light on numbers so if you can play give him a shout ASAP.

      I'll probably be driving up so if anyone needs a lift from Eastleigh (or Basingstoke) give me a shout.