9142Re: [Hyenas] Milton Keynes on Friday

  • John Preston
    Mar 2, 2010
      I'd like to play and I'll be driving up.  On the way up I can probably take one player and one kit bag but I'm staying overnight and heading North on Sat so I won't be able to help with the return leg.

      JP

      On 1 March 2010 23:06, Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      Who's playing on Friday? From what Iain was saying we're still light on numbers so if you can play give him a shout ASAP.

      I'll probably be driving up so if anyone needs a lift from Eastleigh (or Basingstoke) give me a shout.