      Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 9:59 AM
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] AGM minutes

      I feel it unfair that there are no pints for attending meetings.

                                                                    i.      "No pints for attending committee meetings (this is not a change but was proposed as a possible change)."

      Sorry guys, made me chuckle.

      Captain Fenno - nice one mate, would have got my vote.

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: pfreitag@ukonline. co.uk
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:01:05 +0100
      Subject: [Hyenas] AGM minutes [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Peter Freitag included below]

      Attached are the minutes of this years AGM.

      As always, please let me know of anything I missed.

      Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.