8798Re: [Hyenas] AGM

    Aug 1, 2009
      Andy,

      Below are all committee positions as of today. I have not had any indication from the others if they intend to stand for re-selection.

      Dave, Rik, could you please let me know if you would like to stand again for re-election.

      Chairman                    Darrell Findlay  (not standing)

      Treasurer                   Andy Hartfield  (not standing)

      Secretary                    Peter Freitag

      Coach                          Iain Single

      Fixture Secretary       Dave Key,

      Social secretary         Rick Dedman

      Captain                       Scott Nichol

      From: pfreitag@ukonline. co.uk
      Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:53:03 +0100
      Subject: [Hyenas] AGM

      All,

      This year's AGM will be held on Sunday 16th August 19:00H at the ice rink.

      Attached is a draft agenda for you to review.

      Please let me have any points you wish to be put on the agenda as soon as possible but no later than Monday 10th August.

      It is important that you all attend as this is your club and your opportunity to have your say,

      It is also the time to elect a new committee and this year all committee positions are to be elected.

      The following existing committee members are not standing for re-election:

      Chair: Darrell

      Treasurer: Andy

      The following committee members have indicated that they would stand again for re-election:

      Coach: Iain

      Secretary: Peter

      Please indicate to me if you are interested in any committee positions (including coach and Secretary) as soon as possible.

      Regards,

      Windows Live Messenger: Happy 10-Year Anniversary—get free winks and emoticons. Get Them Now