8521RE: [Hyenas] Away game Sunday 14th June

  • Tanya Morgan
    Jun 8, 2009
      I am NOT available either!

      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: James22ice@...
      Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:12:18 +0100
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Away game Sunday 14th June

      I am NOT!! available

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
      Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 08:30:11 +0100

      Yes, it's the return leg vs the RLC Chiefs

      867fishe@armymail. mod.uk
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

      06/06/2009 10:22

      Please respond to
      Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

      Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      cc
      Subject
      Re: [Hyenas] Away game Sunday 14th June

      I'm available, Kay is not.

      Is this against the RLC Chiefs?

      Dickie #37

      Hi guys,

      We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time
      is 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm
      Tuesday 09th June.

      Iain

      Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.

      Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic