      From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Away game Sunday 14th June
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 11:29 PM

      Iain,

      Just confirming the face-off time ... it's actually 11pm and vs RLC Chiefs at Bracknell ... but I'm available

      <spannered@ntlworld. com>
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      02/06/2009 19:19
      Please respond to
      Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

      "Hyenas@yahoogroups. com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups. com>
      cc
      Subject
      [Hyenas] Away game Sunday 14th June

      Hi guys,

      We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time is 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm Tuesday 09th June.

       Iain

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hyenas/

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional