8497Re: [Hyenas] Away game Sunday 14th June

  • Simon Dacosta
    Jun 2, 2009
      I am unavailable to play or train on that day
      As I'm away on a stag do

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2 Jun 2009, at 23:29, Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      Iain,

      Just confirming the face-off time ... it's actually 11pm and vs RLC Chiefs at Bracknell ... but I'm available

      <spannered@ntlworld. com>
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

      02/06/2009 19:19

      Please respond to
      Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

      "Hyenas@yahoogroups. com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups. com>
      cc
      Subject
      [Hyenas] Away game Sunday 14th June

      Hi guys,

      We have an away game on Sunday 14th June against Bracknell. Face off time is 22.45. If you want to play please let me know no later than 6pm Tuesday 09th June.

       Iain

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hyenas/

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional