7619Re: [Hyenas] xmas due and end of year awards

    Nov 3, 2008

      Rik,

      I can't make the 15th I'm afraid

      ricky.de@...
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      01/11/2008 13:33

      Please respond to
      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      hockey team <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Subject
      [Hyenas] xmas due and end of year awards

      Hi all

      First off my apologies for the lack of team events recently, im having tough time at work and college and have very little time to myself

      Right were looking to have an end of year awards at some stage, now last years we went go karting, this year wont be that grand, but if anyone has any ideas on what they would like to do for awards let me know asap as i need to sort it with in next week or so...

      Xmas due will take place in the 1st weekend of february, its this late as we know everyone is short of cash in january after xmas etc so the 1st week in feb most people should have been paid, again any ideas of what u want to let me know and ill see what i can do

      rik