7614Re: [Hyenas] xmas due and end of year awards

    Nov 3, 2008
      I am not around early evening on the 15th as I am already out so won't be able to make it, still not sure if I will even be available for the game that night yet.

      Graham #73

      From: "Ian Fenton" <ifenton@...>
      Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:35:00 -0000
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] xmas due and end of year awards

      I'm not really fussed about the Bison game to be honest dude - would prefer something different but will be happy to go with the flow if others prefer the Bison option!

      Ian Fenton
      Eurosource IT
      01189 810001

      From: Andy Murray <andymurray85@ hotmail.com>
      To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, 1 November, 2008, 4:49 PM

      I propose that you all come for a few beers when I'm back at Xmas! (not for the awards do but just cos we all love beer)
      Andy (who has been at a graduate recruitment fair today, who says student life is easy, i have been "working" weekends)

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: b_allum@yahoo. com
      Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:08:18 -0700