      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: b_allum@...
      Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:08:18 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] xmas due and end of year awards

      STRIPJOINTS

      --- On Sat, 11/1/08, ricky.de@talk21. com <ricky.de@talk21. com> wrote:
      From: ricky.de@talk21. com <ricky.de@talk21. com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] xmas due and end of year awards
      To: "hockey team" <hyenas@yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 1:33 PM

      Hi all

      First off my apologies for the lack of team events recently, im having tough time at work and college and have very little time to myself

      Right were looking to have an end of year awards at some stage, now last years we went go karting, this year wont be that grand, but if anyone has any ideas on what they would like to do for awards let me know asap as i need to sort it with in next week or so...

      Xmas due will take place in the 1st weekend of february, its this late as we know everyone is short of cash in january after xmas etc so the 1st week in feb most people should have been paid, again any ideas of what u want to let me know and ill see what i can do

      rik

      For the best free wallpapers from MSN Click here!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic