      From: Dave Key
      Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 3:32 PM
      Subject: [Hyenas] Games - 14 March & 3 May +

      I'm still looking into the possibility of Marc's Belgian challenge but in the meantime we have the following 2 Home games and 2 away (they all need to be confirmed but thought it easier if people have a vague idea of what's on so far) ...

      Friday 11 April @ 23:45 HOME vs (probably/hopefully ) Guildford Smoke
      Saturday 3 May @ 23:15 HOME vs RN Destroyers
      Sunday 25 May tbc AWAY vs Bracknell Blizzard
      Saturday 21 June @ 17:30 AWAY vs Guildford Smoke

      If people can say whether they're available for 11 April game that'd be helpful. If Guildford can't make it (they're kindly checking as they're a late call in for a fall through) then we can play it as a intra-Team game.

      Checked by AVG.

      It has removed 345 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter for free now!
    • Show all 37 messages in this topic