6352Re: The weekend

  • Simon
    Dec 6, 2007
      Thanks for invite but will be at girlfriends Christmas do drowning my
      sorrows listening to pharmacists talk work...(no getting out as under
      the thumb on this one)

      --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

      > Just a chance to say well done for the game saturday and thanks to
      Dave key for organising the game.

      > For those of you who I haven't told before or reminded lately I am
      trying to organise a chance to go out for a meal before christmas.
      > If your interested can you let me know asap so I can confirm numbers.
      We will be out Saturday (8th) meeting at the top of town for the
      Chineese buffet
      > (All you can eat) Should be there for 8 (20:00)
      >
      > Everyone have a good week
      > Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
      > http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic