      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: James22ice@...
      Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:06:09 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] The weekend

      Just a chance to say well done for the game saturday and thanks to Dave key for organising the game.

      For those of you who I haven't told before or reminded lately I am trying to organise a chance to go out for a meal before christmas.
      If your interested can you let me know asap so I can confirm numbers. We will be out Saturday (8th) meeting at the top of town for the Chineese buffet
      (All you can eat) Should be there for 8 (20:00)

      Everyone have a good week

      Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

      You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic