6348The weekend

  • James Bone
    Dec 3, 2007
      Just a chance to say well done for the game saturday and thanks to Dave key for organising the game.
      For those of you who I haven't told before or reminded lately I am trying to organise a chance to go out for a meal before christmas.
      If your interested can you let me know asap so I can confirm numbers. We will be out Saturday (8th) meeting at the top of town for the Chineese buffet
      (All you can eat) Should be there for 8 (20:00)
      Everyone have a good week

      Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic