6121Re: [Hyenas] Re: Scrimmage 11:15 Friday 7th September (This Friday)

    Sep 7, 2007
      All,

      Ice is confirmed for approx 11:30 tonight (after the Bears)

      Don't forget to bring £5 tonight to help cover the cost of the Ice (as it's not a game we pay part of the costs (club the balance) but as there are no refs it's cheaper).

      Currently the plan is (depending on numbers) to run a scrimmage of maybe 3 x 25 min running clock ... we should have enough for between 2 & 3 lines each if we're lucky

      PS. Matt, Already thought of that ... but does anyone have a contact number for him. Peter is the most likely but he's not around :-( .... anyone else any ideas on Kyle's whereabouts/phone number ??

      "lofty" <matthew.lofthouse@...>
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      07/09/2007 12:34

      Please respond to
      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      cc
      Subject
      [Hyenas] Re: Scrimmage 11:15 Friday 7th September (This Friday)

      Just a thought. can anyone get in touch with Kyle for scrimmage tonight
      he may not be on email list, soi if someone has his numba could txt him.

      --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Scott Nichol <spiritofsvaha@...> wrote:

      > Hey Dave,
      >
      >   I may be busy but I will try to get out of it.  Ice time is always
      a plus.

      >   Cheers Scoots #16

      > All new Yahoo! Mail

      <*> Your email settings: