6107RE: [Hyenas] Scrimmage 11:15 Friday 7th September (This Friday)

    Sep 5, 2007

      Don’t worry Marc we will be finished well in time for you to get away for 4am ;0)

      From: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Marc Givogue
      Sent: 05 September 2007 18:03
      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Scrimmage 11:15 Friday 7th September (This Friday)

      Pass - I'm driving to Brussels at 4am on Saturday

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
      From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
      Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:53:50 +0100

      OK so who is available for a Scrimmage on Friday (23:15) ?

      So far I have Me, Nick, Deano, Rich & Matt as Yes (and a few not availables) ... which could be hard work ... so who else is up for it ?

      Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth , Hampshire PO6 3AU