6094Re: [Hyenas] Games

  • Dave Murray
    Sep 4, 2007
      Scrimmage is fine by me, let us know if its on or not ASAP please.

      Thanks

      Dave

      Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      As some of you may be aware I have been trying to organise a game vs Bracknell Blizzard. Originally this had been planned for Friday, but as I've had no confirmation to date I'm assuming this will NOT now happen. However, we do provisionally have the ice for 11:30 pm on Friday ... do people want to go for a scrimmage (I can still run around for opposition in the meantime) or I can try to cancel the ice.

      I'll try to arrange a new date for Bracknell plus a couple more game between now and October. I'll keep you posted but will probably go for Home games in the Friday slot if that is OK with everyone?