      ice is a bit of a rare commodity my way,

      Available for a game if selected and scrimmage if available,
      thanks again dave for hard work.

      #33 matt

      --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Dean Robinson <powerpoint4@...> wrote:

      > Getting a game would be wicked and i dont mind who we play if
      chosen!!!

      > Scrimmage is also fine.. when will we be hearing if we have the
      ice or not??

      > Im up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!
      >
      > Deano #18
      >
      > I love guys!!!!, I mean i love u guys!!!
      >
      > Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:
      >
      > As some of you may be aware I have been trying to organise a game
      vs Bracknell Blizzard. Originally this had been planned for Friday,
      but as I've had no confirmation to date I'm assuming this will NOT
      now happen. However, we do provisionally have the ice for 11:30 pm on
      Friday ... do people want to go for a scrimmage (I can still run
      around for opposition in the meantime) or I can try to cancel the
      ice.

      > I'll try to arrange a new date for Bracknell plus a couple more
      game between now and October. I'll keep you posted but will probably
      go for Home games in the Friday slot if that is OK with everyone?

      > Cheers
      > Dave

      > Unless stated otherwise above:
      number 741598.
      > Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
      PO6 3AU

      > For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good
      this month.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic