      From: neil moss <neilmoss007@...>
      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 5.29pm
      Subject: [Hyenas] Hey all

      Hi All,

      It is with much regret that I wont be returning this
      season due to work,family and life commitments.

      I wanted to stay with the team (as i tried to keep
      coming back) but unfortunately I cant commit to every
      week - as I dont know where work takes me from week to
      week - month to month.

      I have enjoyed my time playing with you all...and
      especially those of you who supported me from day
      one.. you know who you are : )

      I'm on facebook and will hopefully try and get to
      games (those at a resonable time anyway) to stay in
      touch with you all.

      Watch this space for kit details to sell : (

      Take care and give em hell : )

      All the best

      Neil Moss 77

      http://farechase. yahoo.com/

      Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Click Here for more information.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic