5896Re: [Hyenas] Swindon Tournament

    Jul 3, 2007

      I will definitely be sending Dave from the Knights and the rest of the teams a collective "cheers" from us. I'll ask about the photographer. James, I've also forgotten the name of the photographer who took the photos of the Hyenas ... have you got a contact for him.

      Sorting out opposition for Home on 14th July @ 6pm
      May also have a game vs Westminster Statesmen at the end of the month
      Also have a Home & Away (Sat & Sun 11/12 August) vs RLC Chiefs (associated with British Army Blades.

      Will keep you all informed