      To: Hyenas
      Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 11:15 PM
      Subject: [Hyenas] Game V Swindon Northstars

      Hi guys

      I have pencilled in some dates for us to play the Swindon Northstars.

      Firstly, an away game at Swindon on Friday 20th October. Who's up for it. I
      want names and a definite comittment, and don't forget to confirm your place
      in home games you need to turn up to training on a regular basis AND play
      away games.

      Secondly, the return match. Suggested dates are Sunday the 8th or the 22nd
      November. Again I need to know who can play - but I also need someone to
      sort out ice time with the rink, any offers?

      When you do e-mail back could you include phone numbers for my records (BUT
      DON'T SEND PHONE NUMBERS BY ONE LIST, SEND THEM TO MY DIRECT E-MAIL - YOU
      NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT BE PHONING YOU!!!)

      See you all next Sunday

      Cheers

      Paul (Fixtures)