569Re: [Hyenas] Game V Swindon Northstars

  • Peter Hawken
    Oct 2, 2000
      Paul,

      Put me down for the away game.

      I'll talk to the rink on Tuesday morning. I have some other business there
      anyway, so I'll bring it up. With bookings for ice time the way they are, I
      don't hold out much hope, but if we are able to get anything at all, I'll
      get it booked .

      PS To Paul and others: I have most of the Hyenas registration forms back
      now and they should all have phone numbers. These will be passed around the
      committee in case we need to talk to anyone. If you haven't yet filled in
      one of the forms, please get one from me on Sunday night and fill it in.
      The forms are only to make sure we have contact information and medical
      information, but it's important that we have the information.

      ALSO: If you haven't yet registered and if we haven't had the registration
      documents returned to us by 20th October, YOU CANNOT PLAY. This is a
      commandment from the EIHA and we have no discretion on this one

      New players: we need the EIHA registration form from me or Steve, two
      photographs and £20. Those who are registering for a second time, we need
      £20 from each of you. No £20 - no registration - no game!

      Thanks for listening to my ranting once more.