5649Re: [Hyenas] Match Saturday 14th April - 11:15pm

  • kay carrington
    Apr 8, 2007
      Available to play if selected or clock duties

      Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      We have Ice (at Basingstoke) on Saturday 14th April at 11:15pm for a Match against the RN Destroyers. 3rd try at getting this sorted .., this time I'm waiting on confirmation from the Navy ;-) Should know by Tuesday ... eitherway we have the Ice so who is available ?