5485Re: [Hyenas] Milton Keynes Hurricanes HOME Friday 2 February 23:30 Face-Off

  • neil moss
    Jan 26, 2007
      No can do for the Milton Keynes game,

      See ya all on Sunday

      Cheers

      Neil

      Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      Next Game:

      Return match vs Milton Keynes Hurricanes at Basingstoke on Friday 2nd February 23:30 Face-Off
      Please tell James &/or Me  (preferably by email) whether you are available.
      James will be sorting lines this Sunday so we can practice using them ...  so please try and say if you are available, or not, before then.

      Future games:
      Unfortunately Chelmsford have got a clash and can't make the 24th Feb so I am rescheduling that game for April and will try to bring in another team for 24 Feb (possibly Medway madness).

      always stay connected to friends.

    • Show all 46 messages in this topic