5407AWAY Game vs Milton Keynes Hurricanes Friday 13 January

    Jan 4, 2007

      Guys ... my apologies for the late notice on this one ... but we have been challenged to an AWAY game vs the Milton Keynes Hurricanes on FRIDAY 13 JANUARY - Face Off 23:15  (That's NEXT Friday)

      Please can anyone who is available (or not) send a return email ASAP Thanks!

      Also in the pipeline ...

      Home game vs Milton Keynes Hurricanes probably Friday 2 February 23:30 but need to confirm Ice
      Home game vs Chelmsford Chargers probably Saturday 24 February 23:30 but need to confirm Ice

      New year resolution ... more notice on the games!! Sorry.
    • Show all 46 messages in this topic