4777IOW

  • Andy Hartfield
    May 3, 2006
      Hey all,

      How many of us are staying over on the island?
      anybody got any recommendations for accomodation?

      I've had a look at the ferries and the best deal for taking cars over seems
      to be about �45 going over Sat morning, coming back Sun night with 4 adults.
      It's with Red Funnel from Southampton.

      Would be good if we all go over in a group and stay in the same town?
      (except maybe for those going for a romantic weekends....)

      Anybody else got any ideas suggestions?