      Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 7:09 PM
      Subject: [Hyenas] London Legion Wed, Aug 2nd 10.30pm f/o

      Guys

      With reference to the match against the London Legion this Wednesday I need
      to confirm we have a team. I'm trying to rack down a few players we haven't
      seen for a while.

      Graham, Geordie & Squiff (Graham seems to be the main contact here) - we
      need you guys for this match.

      Peter Freitag are you playing?

      Chris Ridge are you out there?

      Dave Murray - aren't you already at Crystal Palace?

      Andy Hartfield - can you make it?

      Andy Compton - where are you?

      Steve Boardman - you too?

      Sean Gaffney - who?!?

      So far those who have confirmed are as follows:

      Paul Nicholls
      Peter Hawken
      Iain Friar
      Darrel Findlay (all going well)
      Neel Patel
      Julia Burns
      Jo Kinchin
      Ian Coughlan

      NOT ENOUGH YET AND WE DON'T HAVE A GOALIE, DAVE & BAS WHERE ARE YOU?

      Please contact back ASAP so I can confirm game with the Legion. You wanted
      fixtures, you got 'em now do your part of the deal and tell me if you are
      playing or not. The rest of the team relies on you to tell them!!!!

      See you all Sunday night.

      Paul (Fixtures)