4038RE: [Hyenas] Hey Team

  • neil moss
    Sep 16, 2005
      no problem, ill warm that bench up while your gone, although not sure if i can live up to the total pen minutes though, but ill give it a try  ; )

      Neil

      Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
      I believe Neil is gonna step up and take the position as "prize idiot" from
      now on ;)

      No worries see ya sunday

      Andy

      >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
      >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Hey Team
      >Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:15:54 +0100
      >
      >Andy, sorry I'm out in London tonight, much better offer!  I will be at
      >training on Sunday so see you then.  Who's gonna warm the penalty box seat
      >from now on!
      >
      >Cheers
      >
      >Darrell

      Hockey trophyHockey jerseyHockey skates