4033Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team

  • Richard Dedman
    Sep 15, 2005
      if worst comes to it dude u can crash here, will blag peanut later if need be
      promise i wont try and get arrested this time lol

      Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
      Hopefully cos Danny is a right laugh when drunk! I'll let you know tonight
      when i find out. If not then expensive taxi night

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/