4031Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team

  • Richard Dedman
    Sep 15, 2005
      that would be cool, but im not at mine at the moments im looking after peanuts house , u think the tadley boys will come??

      Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
      Well it depends, if any Tadley folk are coming i will get a taxi if not i
      might just splash out on a taxi and then deal with the price. Sometimes stay
      At Russ'. Getting in my old man will prob give me a lift or bus, i can prob
      pick u up if he is taking me in?

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/