      From: Mike Rose
      Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:35 PM
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Registration 2005/6

      What about coach registration??

      Mike
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Hyenas@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Peter Freitag
      Sent: 31 August 2005 15:19
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] Registration 2005/6

      Dear member,

      it is that time of year again when our EIHA registrations are due for another year of fun filled Ice Hockey!

      The good news is that this time the EIHA have actually excelled themselves and made the registration for existing members extremely easy. There is one form for the whole team which I will fill out, all you need to do is sign in a box next to your name and pay the fee. The bad news is the fee has gone up to £ 33.00.

      Could you therefore please come to training this Sunday equipped with a cheque for £ 33.00 made out to the Hyenas Ice Hockey Club, not the EIHA!

      Steve will then raise a club cheque to pay the EIHA, that way it all goes through our books and is accounted for.

      You don't need any photographs or any other forms.

      This applies to everybody who was registered for the 2004/5 season. For new members or anybody not already registered there is a slightly different procedure.

      See you all on Sunday,

      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

      http://mail.yahoo.com