3977Re: [Hyenas] Basics game last night

    Aug 10, 2005

      Mike,

      Almost got you with the wrap-around after stealing the puck from you when you were out of goal ... you're lucky I can't shoot straight! Also a cracking 5-hole stop at the end as well. Nice job just bloody annoying!,

      Thanks to everyone who helped coach etc. I know everyone really appreciated your time and effort.

      As a BTW to those of us in the Hyenas who could do with the extra practice/coaching ... Dave M's trying to do more 'basics'(with extra game play practice) sometime in September(?) I'd seriously consider doing it if you can, I'm definitely going to try to get along I've found it really useful.

      "Mike Rose" <mike_rose@...>
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      10/08/2005 11:28

      Please respond to
      Hyenas

      <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Subject
      [Hyenas] Basics game last night

      Guys,

      Anyone at the basics game know what the final score was?? Also anyone know if any budding photographers got any pics they want to share?

      Mike #8 (aka super sieve)

      PS, Dave M if ya need a cone in net, just holler, the basics was good this year. thanks.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.