3974Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team

  • Richard Dedman
    Aug 9, 2005
      sorry guys ive got email back lol!!!

      andy thanks for bigging up the shut out but lets be honest i think everyone who played in front of me deserves more credit than me, i was only screened for one shot, i still believe that i didnt deserve the man of match, im not gonna knock it as i love getting them but there were others that deserved it more than me.

      i think as a team the last four or five games have been really good barring a few crap periods but that happens, im certainly enjoying it more at the moment
      rik #1 (but not for long)

      Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
      Cougars we lost 5-3 but we played AWESOME especially in the 3rd period, we
      were 4-0 down after the 1st and we could have won it in the 3rd, NO
      penalties on our team either.

      Guildford at Basingstoke we won 6-0 with a nice shutout for Rik.

      Andy

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/