3970Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team

    Aug 9, 2005

      Neil,

      Sorry I've been quiet because

      a) I've been on hols
      b) I've been keeping my head down as I didn't get Jools's White #44 to her before I left ... ( Jools ... I have it now so will bring it along on Sunday & tonight if there is adult basics still just in case you're there).

      I hope the DVD will have the 'appropriate' edit to remove the "Fabulous Flying Fellini Brother's death defying deed of daring ... and total incompetence"... ;-) ???

      BTW what were the results vs Guildford and the Cougars ??

      neil moss <neilmoss007@...>
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      09/08/2005 13:24

      Please respond to
      Hyenas

      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      cc
      Subject
      [Hyenas] Hey Team

      Hey Team

      Im not sure but i havnt recieved any emails for a while??? are there none floating around or is it that my e-mail is shot to pieces.? or is that me !!!

      Also ive finished the edit for the NY game but waiting to create DVD at work, ultra busy here and need to wait for downtime on equipment to finish off, ill keep you all updated.

      Ps. Ben can you bring star wars on Sun cheers buddy

      PPS. Dave M - is it possible to grab the dimensions of the Jewel cases so i can get the art work over to you. Cheers.

      Neil