3968Hey Team

  • neil moss
    Aug 9, 2005
      Hey Team

      Im not sure but i havnt recieved any emails for a while??? are there none floating around or is it that my e-mail is shot to pieces.? or is that me !!!

      Also ive finished the edit for the NY game but waiting to create DVD at work, ultra busy here and need to wait for downtime on equipment to finish off, ill keep you all updated.

      Ps. Ben can you bring star wars on Sun cheers buddy

      PPS. Dave M - is it possible to grab the dimensions of the Jewel cases so i can get the art work over to you. Cheers.

      Neil

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic